Labels

Friday, March 4, 2011

Windtalker/Code-talker (preacher, intercessor)

I want to write a little post about the revelation that came to me on 3/1 or 3/2. This was another thing that I had to share with Peggy right away.

I just had the revelation from my friend Bill on Sunday on the way home that I am speaking Navajo in my prayer language. I was not sure until the Spirit confirmed it when he said it and said that he had friends that spoke it, and it sure sounded like Navajo. This was an interesting development. Before taking back "Windtalkers" (the movie) to Blockbuster, I began to watch it again...sure enough in the very first scene with one of the main characters Yahzee getting on the bus, and they are greeting one another with "Yah-tey" which is what I have been using in prayers especially prayers of healing. I am wondering what the deeper meaning is to the Navajo greeting beyond "hello" or something superficial like that.

Well, anyways, it just occurred to me that the Windtalkers (Navajo Code-talkers) were marines and front-line troops. The motto for marines is "Semper Fi"-always faithful. This is the calling to the Centerplace of Zion--always faithful to God and Christ and the Spirit. I also know of my calling to be a forerunner and trail-blazer in regards to the promotion of prayer furnaces (24/7/365) in Zion/Independence. These Windtalkers were also called into tough positions and then to communicate and direct where the "big guns" were directed. They also were called to prevent friendly fire (church vs. church?) and were masters of communicating urgent information at the right time in the right way in a short time. This too is my calling both as a prophetic intercessor and as a Spirit-filled preacher. I do not consider it an accident but a God-incidence that an analogy for the Spirit (Ruach in OT, Pneuma in NT) is the wind--Pentecost--Spirit came like a mighty rushing wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment