Labels

Monday, February 20, 2012

Finger of God Testimony

I guess I missed the Furious Love contest, but I wanted to share my testimony for the Finger of God Deluxe Edition. I had no idea that it wss 5 DVD's long. We had wanted to borrow it for awhile from our friend, Derek S., who is the CCM--Contemporary Christian Ministries leader. He graciously lent it to us saying that we could mail it back to him. I kept thinking that I would watch it over the weekend and give it back not realizing how long it is. We had a special retreat that began with the guest ministry of Frank & Nephtali Seamster. Friday night, I stayed up late and watched the 1st DVD and part of the 2nd DVD. I was blown away especially by the Bethel School of the Supernatural students, but I was inspired....Next day, I'm trying to tell my best friend, Peggy, (now my wife) about it. I was so inspired that my faith was challenged, and I began to walk in the "anointing" of the Holy Spirit like the Bethel students. Peggy did not have faith for a healing of her legs, but I asked Nephtali to pray over her and then made her take off her two ankle braces. She did not want to, but I made her test them (her feet and ankles) out by running. She did not believe, was not real cooperative, and went to the bathroom up a small flight of stairs. She took them normally. In all my time of knowing Peggy, she had never taken stairs normally always slowly one stair and one foot at a time. She began to scream and laugh so much that she was almost hyperventilating. It was a miracle just like the Finger of God events and the Bethel students! Not only that....there was more. I stated a very short statement to our friend Derek that turned out to be a prophetic word of Knowledge to him. This had never really happened to me like this before. I watched the DVD's and experienced an anointing that blew me away, makes me hungry for me, enlivens my life, and challenges me spiritually to have more of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you so much for these films! God, peace, blessings, and endowment be with you and God bless all your future endeavors! Thanks again! Randall

1 comment:

  1. Did not realize that I had not blogged this....thankful to have shared them at CCM Retreat in Stillwater, OK!

    ReplyDelete