Labels

Monday, March 5, 2012

End Time Warriors Midterm

Randall Q. Lawrence
End-Time Warriors—Spring 2012
Dr. Eva
3/6/2012

Midterm: Are you an End-Time Warrior?

Yes!!! Absolutely!!! I have had a number of experiences in my life that have pointed to this calling. These events (prophetic dreams, prophetic blessings, and more) highlighted the War between God and satan, Jesus and the devil, Light and darkness.

For far too long in my life, I have allowed the devil and demons to “push my buttons”, lead me around, undermine my ministry and witness for Christ, break my heart, confuse my thinking and understanding, lead me into sin and temptation and more. I really did not have a clue about spiritual warfare until coming to Missouri in 2007, and I really did not understand it properly or have the proper examples/mentors until beginning my education with Faith Bible College and Ebony & Ivory Ministries.

I had a prophetic dream after asking the Lord as a teenager what to do with my life. He gave me 2 dreams in one night. The dreams dealt with deliverance ministry in using the Name of Jesus in spiritual warfare (Philip. 2:9-11) and in becoming vulnerable (trusting of God) and in dealing with the devil/demons having known me and in having been allowed to “work me over” for most of my life.

I also had a prophetic blessing which spoke about (demonic) “warriors working” to pull me from God, but I chose God. (“A battle between the forces of the universe has been waging and you have overcome that battle. You have chosen to follow the Lord Jesus though the [demonic] warriors have been valiant in trying to tear you from that decision. You must recognize that, yes, there is a great war going on in the hearts of the people. You have seen through the deceptions of the great deceiver…”—2003 Evangelist Blessing).

The above experiences and more have pointed to the need for training in spiritual warfare and how little I have known and walked in my past. I’ve only begun to get a handle on the mighty weapons of our warfare to pull down strongholds of the enemy (2 Cor. 10:4), destroy the works of the devil (thief, destroyer) in the Name and Blood of Christ (1 John 3:8), and to get myself and others free of demonic and worldly influence (Gal. 5:13). I praise God for what I’ve learned through Ebony & Ivory Ministries and through Faith Bible College-my training ground, my covering, my mentors and teachers, my learning and greater anointed walk/adventure. This is definitely the time for End-Time Warriors of Jesus Christ to rise, prepare and fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment