Labels

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Greater Things" Reunion

I want to share one testimony of many. I was not planning on going, but I felt the Spirit tug on me to go and serve and work with the youth. I could not out-give God....

I just want to share one testimony that was really cool. I signed up for the prophetic prayer room at 4 pm on Thursday. I was asking why because I really wanted to learn to give in the prophetic prayer rooms (music rehearsal rooms). Dan, my best friend, and I went and we were asked to pitch in so I got to be involved, and it was so cool working with Bob Harper, then Gay Spalding, then Mark Braden and Kathy Amsinger. I look forward to the day when the whole campus (anywhere from commons to dorms to Shaw Ctr. to chapel) will be one big prophetic prayer room with words of knowledge being given to non-CCM persons on campus, off-campus, and beyond! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment