Labels

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My engagement and GHOP (Graceland House of Prayer)

This will be a short blog of my testimony regarding June 25, 2010 and my engagement to Peggy.

I had a weight and secret sin "choking off" my prayer tongue to one phrase or one sentence. We (Peggy & I) met with Rhonda, Vi, and Derek. They attempted to force the issue, but it was out in the open by the rehearsal rooms. Derek and I literally got in a tug of war with getting rid of this. I cannot use my prayer tongue for myself due to a covenant with God for its use to only be for others incl. Peggy and those around me. Trying to force a deliverance just fed into the situation and did not remove it. Rhonda tried to "fish" for reasons but does not really know me all that well and her possible causes were off the mark.

I woke up the next day with the feeling of the Spirit on me saying, "Don't you dare leave this camp without being free of this..." I immediately decided to go on a strict food (no food)/all liquid fast. Rhonda had said that she and Derek would be available at 1 pm, but it was not to be because they got into a deliverance with someone else and could not be found.

I spent hours in the soaking (sloshing according to Mike S.) room praying, asking for help from Jesus and Spirit, asking for help from my ancestors, etc. I anointed and literally soaked me with consecrated oil. When I felt ready, I could only find Dan, our best friend, and Peggy who I was secretly engaged to (We were going to do it around Christmas at my grandparents to honor them)...We went to Cheville chapel where I confessed about this issue. Dan and Peggy were very supportive, and it was a lot easier than when I confessed to Peggy.

I asked Dan to "pray with his full authority as a Melchisedec Elder" (as if he would not any other time and be careful what you ask for because you just might get it). Dan prayed a beautiful prayer over Peggy and me--a prayer of unity. When Dan got done, I kissed Peggy and stated that I believed that Dan had just "married" us. Peggy smiled and laughed and agreed. I forgot about the Melchisedec authority to bind on earth and in heaven. Dan even laughed in going to the bathroom in thinking about the prayer he had just uttered.

I almost forgot that Dan, before his prayer, had said that he would invite the actual Presence of Christ which others had testified during the week. Christ came along with the Spirit already present and easily delivered me of my confessed secret sin and weight of guilt and the past. It was clear that He was present.

This leads to our circle prayer that opened up to the Father and Heaven. Dan and I prayed some mighty prayer then before Peggy could pray. I stated that I needed to pray again. I prayed for a joining (3-cord like Ecclesiastes) of the Restoration Movement (Community of Christ/RLDS, LDS, Restoration, Remnant, Temple Lot, and more), the prayer/prophetic movement (IHOP-KC with Mike Bickle, Bethel with Bill Johnson, Toronto with Arnott's, Morningstar with Joyner, Yoiddo with David Yonggi Cho, and much more), plus Pentecostal/Charismatic Movement with evidence as a Graceland House of Prayer with evidence of IHOP-KC interceding for Graceland. I have no doubt of this coming to pass....what I want to work on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment