Labels

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Review of 2011: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


I would like to review the year a little with some highlights...



January 2011--onething '10; prophetic experience- "Day in our lives 10-15 years from now..." Peggy taking classes?, mtg. with Jon & Anna-fulfillment of promises of God

February 2011--CCM Retreat; guest preaching at Linn, MO; ordination of Peggy as non-denominational Pentecostal minister

March 2011--Mtg with Jon & Jessi

April 2011--Furious Love Event--Monroe, MI ("honeymoon")-mtg. Darren Wilson, Shampa Rice, Angela Greenig, Philip Mantofa, Will Hart ("honeymooners"), Rolland & Heidi Baker (Heidi's "bag holder"), Robbie Dawkins, and more.

May 2011--My 1st FBC Graduation-Master's-Ministry of the Prophet; Vow Renewal/3 Trails Cohousing Blessing/NWP reception

June 2011--Jon leaving for USAF basic; CCM Celebration Reunion Co-directors of operations-Graceland--Peggy's b-day; summer classes

July 2011--1st wedding anniversary-my b-day, summer classes

August 2011--Jon's USAF Graduation

September 2011-Labor Day Revival-Santa-Cali-Gon; teaching classes at Faith Bible College: Peggy-Substance Abuse I; Randall-Major Prophets

October 2011--Armorbearer seminar;

November 2011--Peggy guest speaking for 2nd time; mtg with Anna & Brice and later Jon & Jessi; going deeper with Ebony & Ivory Ministries

December 2011--finishing FBC fall term (taught 2nd class-Minor Prophets); more teaching for Spring Term; engagement of Jon& Jessi; Anna's birthday month with 26 cards for her 26 years





I realize in looking over the monthly highlights that Peggy and I have been greatly blessed. It's been a year of highs and lows (we've lost some dear friends to death & life changes) and challenges and adjustments. I know that I am greatly blessed in my wonderful, loving, supportive, Spirit-filled, feisty wife, companion, and best friend-Peggy M. Lawrence. I can honestly say that I love her more than I did at the start of the year & was thankful to give her a vow renewal with white gown and with a reception. (just need to get her a diamond ring in the new year)



With my life and life purposes, I, first and foremost, give credit to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior along with Holy Spirit and Abba Father. After God, then my wife deserves most of the credit for getting my life on track and getting it to where it is today!



This year holds tremendous healing and fulfilling of God's promises. My life is now graced by my step-children Anna and Jon along with now Jon's fiancee Jessi and Anna's Brice. This was fulfillment of promises of God to Peggy (from years ago)! (God is faithful and all of His Promises are true and sure!) God has given us a glimpse into his future plans and more promises to us! (see "Day in our lives 10-15 years from now...") We have been greatly challenged and stretchedF in taking Faith Bible College classes (and now teaching also) and in ministering with Ebony & Ivory Ministries. We do so appreciate Dr. Nick and Dr. Eva along with (Drs.) Chely & Kevin and our brothers and sisters at Ebony & Ivory and Faith Bible College. I cannot begin to describe all the experiences, challenges and blessings involved over the year. I continue to grow in my armorbearer/preacher/teacher roles while Peggy grows in her teacher/prophet-seer roles.



Work situation: Peggy continues to work for Comprehensive Mental Health Services though she took a new position this year while I worked for Benilde from Nov. 2010-Aug. 2011. I've volunteered at Faith Bible College and Community of Christ library over the fall. I will be looking to establish some income or obtain employment to supplement our income in the New Year (I would appreciate your prayers in this regard.)



We met some tremendously gifted persons at Furious Love Event, worked for some gifted persons (Mike & Cheri W. with 2011 Celebration and many more), traveled to Michigan and to Texas along with Oklahoma and within Missouri, realized how blessed we are to be where God has called us, doing what He has called us to do, developing into ministers of Christ. Our summer teacher equated us to be like Priscilla and Aquila. I wish I knew more about them, but I realize they were married and were a ministry team. This is what I have with my beloved Peggy and My Lord!



God, peace, blessings, and endowment be with you and yours in 2012! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment