Labels

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Temple of Solomon Reflection 2 & 3 (week 3-4)

Randall Q. Lawrence
Faith Bible College
Temple of Solomon
Bro. K.
2/22/2011


Temple of Solomon Reflection 2 & 3 (week 3-4):


I do not really have any good reflections on the Temple of Solomon because I will admit that I am behind on the reading with being out ill. I want to reflect on the cause of the illness. You are free to share this with others.

I want to recount what transpired on 2/12. I had told Dr. Nick that I was willing to go out to see Brian & Rhonda and get the keys to the college from Brian. What Peggy and I dealt with became something else. We knew that we might have to deal with some things because we knew about the family’s history of witchcraft & more, but we did not realize what we would end up dealing with. First time that we went out, no one answered the door though I thought that I heard someone yelling “a-hole…” or something like that (mother?). We had made sure that we applied a blood line of Christ, had the armor of God on, and had mighty prayer. We went home to try again later. The first time that we went we took our wedding album and wedding scrapbook to be able to share. We went to Mardel’s and did some errands and went home to unwind from ominous feeling.

We tried again later in day with blood line, armor, and prayer. We both went up to door this time. We figured it would work out because it seemed like most of the lights were on in the house. We were not even sure it was the right house, but the mailbox was short, saw an angel in the yard, Christmas stuff still on door, and I had spotted Brian’s favorite energy drink can by the door. We knocked about 5x without an answer though we thought we heard voices, but no one came to the door. We finally went to the car and began to text them with our new phones. We finally got the responses: “getting a car”, “tinkering with a car”, and more. I tried to figure out when we could get the keys, and they offered the next day so we invited them to church. We eventually left and got to Radioshack where Brian called, and I hand the phone to Peggy.

I do not remember when exactly, but I started to get really hot on my face and then feel it in my ears and sinuses and head. We got home and made the mistake of delaying prayer to get settled and contact Dr. Nick then Peggy prayed over me. It did not lift off until she used her prayer language then I got discernment/knowledge that it was a demon spirit of infirmity. We were thankful that we had not gone in the house and wondered if a “curse” had been directed at us.

By the next day, I had a full-blown case of sinusitis (sinus infection) and had to have prayer and anointing with oil both in morning and in evening on Sunday and more prayer later in the week and even into this week.

I guess my reflection is that we need to be ready all the time. Peggy later in the week had to deal with a demonic or satanic lair of a house. I do not think it was an accident that I was mostly out of commission (to be able to offer prayer support) when she dealt with this and got information from Dr. Eva about what she was dealing with. We are blessed with being at Faith Bible College and Ebony & Ivory to learn about how to deal with this stuff. I guess you will not be attacked unless you are a threat. I do realize that I allowed a measure of pride/ego/rationalization to put a “chink” or hole in the armor and covering of God. It was a tremendous lesson to me in allowing God to do His thing and not to think “my thing” is helpful (wearing a hat that might bother Brian). I learned the importance of humility, dependence of God, and need for broken heart and contrite spirit and that God’s protection is more than sufficient.

(Names have been changed to protect persons involved in situation.)

1 comment:

  1. I also learned that you do not tackle demons and situations involving demons unless specifically called to that situation and directed by your pastor (covering). This was definitely something that I learned a great deal from...

    ReplyDelete