Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Revelation Current Endtime Events assignment on personal focus of ministry

Randall Q. Lawrence
Faith Bible College
Revelation Current Endtime Events
Dr. E.
11/16/2010


Assignment: To whom are you called?


My present calling involves learning about being an armor-bearer to Dr. Nick with Ebony and Ivory. This calling involves acting as an associate minister on Friday nights in the role of Elder/Usher and whatever needs done. In the Community of Christ, I am in the role of Priest which is a family, prayer-centered (intercessory prayer), teaching, ministering, and preaching role with First People Community of Christ Turtle Island (Native American ministries). This priestly role is secondary to my continuing education with Faith Bible College and working toward a Master’s in Ministry of the Prophet degree.

My future and present calling is to young adults and probably Sr. High along with other adults. Since the engagement of Peggy and me, I have felt a calling to work toward the establishment of a “house of prayer” (24/7/365) at Graceland University in Lamoni, IA. At Cheville chapel for Celebration 2010 (CCM Reunion—Contemporary Christian Ministries family camp), Peggy and I (along with our friend Dan who helped with our wedding on 7-16-2010) experienced a profound encounter with the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and Abba Father God. Part of this experience involved intercessory prayer. I was led to pray for a joining of a three-fold cord (Ecclesiastes 4:12) involving the Restoration Movement (LDS, RLDS/C. of C. , Restorationist’s, Remnant, Temple Lot), the Prayer/Prophetic Movement, and the Pentecostal/Charismatic Movement. I also felt led to pray for the establishment of a Graceland House of Prayer (GHOP).

This experience occurred 6-25-2010. After coming back home, I asked God to give me something that I could do to help the work in this direction. I used Romans 4:17 and Hebrews 11:1 as a guideline for claiming the above. I felt the inspiration of the Holy Ghost to “plant seeds” so I planted 20+ seeds at Spectacular ’10 (sports, arts, leadership camp) at Graceland in July (IHOP-KC seeds at Graceland). I then planted 20+ seeds for prayer for GHOP-Graceland House of Prayer (Graceland seeds at IHOP-KC) during a Prayer and Prophetic conference in October 2010. It is slow going, but I need to pray more and do some more seed planting and allow God to work on others.

These experiences along with other prophetic experiences point to a shift in my ministry from mainly adults to mainly young adults and youth in the future. God has inspired my understanding that this move of God will begin at Graceland and then work its way down to Independence, MO. I am claiming this insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment